Buy your ticket from the Totem Mall, the Dawson Creek Mall or from the following participating clubs:
Fort St. John Clubs
Dawson Creek Clubs
GET YOUR CLUB INVOLVED
The Rotary Mega Lottery is designed to serve the communities of BC Peace Region. The purpose is to support local organizations by:
- Providing a fundraising opportunity to clubs that may have difficulty raising funds,
- Maximizing fundraising effectiveness by marketing the lottery across a large geographic area and a large population segment and minimizing the need for multiple smaller raffles, and,
- Using a diverse and varied cross section of clubs to sell the tickets; maximizing market segment exposure and optimizing the number of tickets sold.
Clubs can apply to participate in the Rotary Mega Lottery by sending a letter to the Rotary Club of Fort St. John. Each club will need to have the following information included:
- General information about your club and members. How long you have been operating in the community, number of members and participants in your club, how your club benefits the community, etc. Please include any information that you feel is relevant to the application
- The amount your club would like to commit to in dollar amount and tickets counts. Tickets are sold in singles $50 each. For example if your club wished to commit to raising $14000.00 in sales the break down might be 50-$20 and 120-$80. What will the club do with funds earned? Details about plans for the money are extremely important and must follow the rules of the BC Gaming Commission. A full copy of these regulations can be downloaded from https://www.gaming.gov.bc.ca/grants/forms-guidelines.htm and are available at any government agent office.
- The clubs plan for selling and distributing the tickets. Will tickets be distributed to members and if so, how will that be handled? Will your club wish to be assigned time slots at different locations for opportunities to sell like the Totem Mall? Ideas as to how your club can advertise and promote your participation in the Lottery. Could your club make use of the posters supplied?
- A detailed list of executives and who will be coordinating the Lottery for the club is mandatory. We will need contact information and e-mail addresses for each person listed.
- This application has to be written and signed by the clubs current president and the Lottery coordinator.
If you have any questions or require further information please go to contact the Rotary Mega Lottery.
Applications can be sent
Rotary Club of Fort St. John
Attn: Mega Lottery
Fort St. John, BC